No More Jolts for you or your dog!
- Does your dog pull on the lead? (over 90 % of dog owners answer yes to this question so you are not alone!)
- Does dog walking give you shoulder pain, back pain or both?
- Do you worry about the safety of your dog and yourself (Especially when night walking?
ROK provide the solution to all of these questions that could make your daily dog walks a pleasure, and not the tug-of-war that's caused by the one you love pulling your arms out of their sockets!
Realising dogs come in all shapes and sizes ROK have produced all colours options in 3 widths, with different rubber stiffness, depending on the dogs weight, thus ensuring every dog in every breed benefits from the correct amount of stretch and you the correct amount of control. The standard range are all 54"/140cm in length.
For the extra tall breeds or strong pullers over approx 30kg ROK have created a shorter 36"/90cm strengthened lead to provide additional control for the owner
- Just enough stretch to avoid jolts, but maintains great control.
- Padded Hold-loops for comfort
- Modern, stylish design & colour range
- High Quality manufacture and hardware
- Unlike Recoil leads ROK's progressive tension signals your pet to stop without the jolt.
- Solid natural Rubber core with nylon outer braid extremely chew resistant
- No Jolts for you or your dog
- Traffic-Leader Loop gives close control
- Acts as in-car restraint (now mandatory in many countries)
- Reflective Stitching - Be Safe - Be Seen.
ROK Stretch dog leads have a unique-by-design solid natural rubber core covered by tight polyester outer braiding in a number of delightful designs and modern colours.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As the solid natural rubber core stretches it provides a progressive tension which signals your dog to stop by getting gradually harder to pull against, which unlike other stretch leads, means that ROK leads never become a solid lead! Your shoulder and back are spared the sudden damaging jolts whilst at the same time your dogs neck is spared an injury which is all too common with solid leads.
YOU CAN EXPECT more comfortable walks with dogs that pull. Many owners have even reported that their dogs pulling has been reduced by using a ROK stretch Lead.
Immediate close control is still possible thanks to the "traffic Leader" secondary padded handle at the lower end of the lead just at the perfect height to once again save those aching back muscles. The traffic leader also doubles as a great in-car restraint when travelling with your dog on the car seat in conjunction with an approved harness. Above all prevents the dog jumping out of the car un-controlled!
Below the top handle there is a D-ring to again save wear and tear to the wrist, OR for hanging accessories like a Poop Porter or Poo Bag holder!
ROK have only used the finest and tested metal G-clips to ensure your dog is safely attached to its collar or harness.
All leads come with a 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty. This warranty covers all parts and construction as originally supplied. Warranty does not cover damage, fraying or breakage due to chewing or misuse such as dragging on rough surfaces.