Everything you need to get into Scootering with your dog.
- Strengthened steel swan necked scooter frame
- 5.4” ground clearance
- Front suspension forks
- Quick release steel brushbow
- Front and rear mechanical disc brakes
- 3-finger alloy black anodized brake levers
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Screw on Kraton handle bar grips
- 20" 2.125” tyres
- Bottle Brass-on’s for mounting of bottle holder
- Welded Mounting points for mounting of front and rear mud guards
This classic X-Back dog harness is now available in exciting colours - Alpine Blue with Silver webbing, Red with Silver webbing and Green with Silver webbing.
It is 100% polypropylene and the neck padding is TEBOX, a material that is incredibly durable and gentle on your dogs coat, whilst at the same time being abrasion and ice resistant and almost non water absorbing.
Most commonly seen on pictures of sled dogs around the globe, this harness is the traditional style of capturing a dogs pulling power. It is important the harness fits snugly but not tightly around the neck and extends along the back stopping just short of the tail.
Sizes Available: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
This is an extremely durable pulling line with a built-in shock absorber.
The line is about 8 ft. long before stretching and 9 ft. long after stretching. It is made out of 1-inch wide tubular webbing and features a heavy-duty bronze snap.
Yellow colour only.
Along with a Screwgate Carabiner to connect to your Scooter.