These boots are intended for the use in snow and feature a water repellent outer shell, soft lining and elastic upper top. The bottom is rubberized for wear resistance and traction. Velcro closure keeps booties secured in place.
Price is for a set of four. Great value for the price!
Always make sure your dog’s nails are trimmed before fitting a boot.
HOW TO MEASURE: Trace the paw on paper with a pencil or with a marker. Measure the widest part of the foot then. Use a front foot to take the measurement. Not sure about size? Go one size larger than estimated.
The weight of a dog per certain size is just a basic guideline and it can vary.
- S - Width: 2 ¼ inches; Length: 2 ¾ inches (20 - 30 lbs. dog)
- M - Width: 2.5 inch; Length: 3.0 inches (31 - 40 lbs. dog),
- L - Width: 2 ¾ inches; Length: 3 ¼ inches (41 - 50 lbs. dog),
- XL - Width: 3 inches; Length: 3.5 inches (51 - 65 lbs. dog)
- XXL - Width: 3 ¼ inches; Length: 3 ¾ inches (66 - 80 lbs. dog)