Reflective, waterproof dog boots to keep your dogs paws protected in all weathers and terrains, perfect for the active dog.
- Reflective straps to keep your dog visible in the dark.
- Solid sole to protect from hot pavements, sharp ground etc
- Gusset design provides wide opening for easy fitting
Please note these boots are sold in pairs.
Boots are built to secure around the ankle, but below the carpal pad. The boot should have room in the paw area, allowing the paw to spread when bearing weight.
Measuring Paw Width
- Have your dog stand on a firm surface (wood, linoleum, or concrete).
- Place a piece of blank paper under a front paw.
- Lift the dog's other front paw so that its weight is placed firmly on the paw being measured.
- Mark the paper at the paw's widest point on the left and right edges of the paw (see graphic).
- Use a ruler to measure the width of the paw (in inches) from the left mark to the right mark.
- If your dog is between sizes, then choose the larger size for comfort and performance.
Please note these sizes are approximate