Our Field & Trial Energy Bar for working dogs provides a brilliant energy boost. Our recipe uses chicken, apple, carrot and honey for a burst of nutrients to support active working dogs.
This hand-baked dog treat arrives in a plastic-free and compostable wrapper.
Preparation & Feeding
Give while training or between meals, and make sure treats don’t count for more than 10% of your dog’s daily food allowance. Always be sure your dog has plenty of fresh water to drink.
Always supervise a dog when eating.
Ingredients & Additives
Q.Which types of dog are these treats suitable for?
- Ideal for hard working dogs needing a nutritional "boost".
- Perfect as a convenient snack to carry on the field.
- Suited to dogs who usually have a "refuel snack" during the working day.
- Suitable for fit, healthy dogs who can still benefit from an energy bar to sustain their energy throughout the working day.
Q.Why should you choose Energy Bar for your dog?
- Provides a nutritional "boost" to help sustain energy throughout a working day.
- Ideally feed a few pieces within an hour after exercise.
- Provides soluble carbohydrates to help replenish glycogen reserves after periods of activity.
- May help enhance performance, support recovery and maintain blood glucose levels.