NEW! Skinner’s Field & Trial Salmon and Sweet Potato is a complete, grain-free dog food, specially developed and formulated to support working dogs who are regularly working at a moderate activity intensity. Skinner’s Salmon and Sweet Potato dry dog food has been carefully developed to support the energetic requirements of a range of active dogs, while removing grain-based sources of carbohydrates.
This may be of benefit to those dogs with sensitivities or intolerances to grains such as wheat, maize, barley or oats.
Skinner’s Chicken and Sweet Potato has a protein level of 25% to support muscle integrity and a fat level of 13% to support the energetic requirements of a range of active dogs, such as working gundogs and agility dogs. A blend of sweet potato and potato provides a digestible source of carbohydrate to also support activity. Skinner’s Field & Trial Salmon and Sweet Potato is an ideal dietary choice to support the day-to-day requirements of active dogs.
Ingredients and Additives
Salmon Meat Meal 26.5%
Sweet Potato Chips 26%
Vitamins & Minerals,
Herb Blend 750mg/kg
Additives (per kg)
Vit. A 13000iu,D3 2000iu, E (All Rac-Alphatocopherol Acetate) 310mg, Taurine 100mg, Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 26.7mg, Iron (II) Chelate Hydrolysates) 13.3mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1.5mg, Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 3.3mg, Copper (II) Chelate Hydrolysates) 1.7mg, Manganese (II) Oxide) 16.7mg, Manganese Chelate Hydrolysates) 8.3mg, Zinc Oxide) 100mg, Zinc Chelate Hydrolysates) 30mg, Selenium (Organic) 0.1mg.
Protein 25.0%, Fat 13.0%, Fibre 3.5%, Ash 8.0%, Moisture 8.0%.
When ordered before 12noon Monday - Friday we aim to dispatch food orders same day for Next Working Day Delivery (Please allow an additional 1-2 days for Highlands etc)
However on occasions when products have sold out in store it can take an additional 1-2 days to dispatch your order. If you require your order urgently please contact us before ordering to confirm stock availability.
Q.Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Active, working dogs who require a moderate level of protein and fat to support activity output: e.g. working gundogs, agility dogs, flyball dogs, active pet dogs.
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerance to wheat, maize, barley, oats or other grains.
- Dogs with sensitivities and/or intolerances to soya, beef and/or poultry sources of protein.
Q.Why should you choose Grain Free Salmon & Sweet Potato for your dog?
- Includes highly digestible fish meat meal as a source of protein.
- This dog food is made to a rice, wheat, maize, barley and oat- free recipe.
- Contains essential fats and oils from linseed and fish fat to support energy output as well as coat and skin condition.
- Contains a mix of culinary herbs for palatability.
- Salmon and Sweet Potato is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your active dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy.