**SPECIAL OFFER **
Supports high energy requirements and recommended for bitches in whelp.
Skinner’s Field & Trial Working 30 (previously known as Superior) is a complete working dog food. This dry food has been specially developed and formulated to support highly active dogs who are regularly working at a high intensity.
Skinner’s Field & Trial Working 30 has been carefully developed to support the energetic requirements of a range of highly active dogs through providing a calorie distribution weighted towards fat as a “fuel” source.
The metabolism of dogs preferentially utilises fat as an energy source and fat provides a concentrated source of energy in the diet, meaning that nourishment can be provided in energy-dense meals. Skinner’s Field & Trial Working 30 has a fat level of 20%, making this diet both energy dense and highly palatable.
This formulation has also been carefully balanced with a protein level of 30% to support the day-to-day maintenance of the body, but also to provide a highly digestible source of protein for the repair and regeneration of tissues in hard working and highly active dogs.
It can be fed straight from the bag or, if your dog prefers, moistened a few minutes before serving with a small amount of tepid water.
Please refer to our feeding guide for the amount most suitable for your dog.
Nutritional requirements of dogs can vary according to their activity level, gender, age and breed.
When ordered before 12noon Monday - Friday we aim to dispatch food orders same day for Next Day Delivery (Please allow an additional 1-2 days for Highlands etc)
However on occasions when products have sold out in store it can take an additional 1-2 days to dispatch your order. If you require your order urgently please contact us before ordering to confirm stock availability.
Q.Which types of dog is this food suitable for?
- Highly active, working dogs who require a high level of protein and fat to support activity output: e.g. hard-working gundogs, highly active herding dogs.
- Hard working dogs with a sensitivity or intolerance to wheat gluten
- Bitches in whelp (typically after week 5 of pregnancy) and lactating bitches.
- Dogs recovering from illness that require provision of quality, energy dense nutrition.
Q.Why should you choose Working 30 for your dog?
- Includes highly digestible poultry meat meal (40% dry weight) Wheat gluten free formulation.
- Contains essential fats to support energy output as well as coat and skin condition.
- This working dog food has a calorie distribution weighted towards fat which supports the metabolism of highly active dogs.
- Skinner's Field & Trial Working 30 is a complete food that provides all the nutrients your highly active dog needs to be fit, happy and healthy.