Answer the call of the open road with your No. 1 canine co-pilot and the Load Up Harness – an automotive canine travel harness designed to travel with dogs to and from adventures. Built with strength-rated hardware and components, the Load Up Harness has been designed to be easy to put on, comfortable over long hauls, and able to withstand the rigors of a vehicle crash test.
The universal seat belt loop attaches to existing seat belts and allows dogs to stand, sit, and sleep as they please while keeping them secure during sudden vehicle movements. The Load Up is easy to put on and adjust, and it can be left on dogs for quick bathroom breaks and rest stops.
What's New? Easier on/off with a new forged Anodized Aluminum 6061 side-release buckle.
Please note we do not have this item in stock please allow a few days extra for delivery.
Metal, strength-rated hardware.
Easy to use metal side-release buckle.
Padded construction is comfortable for extended wear.
- Strong, secure harness for car travel
- Padded construction is comfortable for extended wear
- Universal seat belt attachment
- Metal, strength-rated hardware
- Easy-to-use metal side-release buckle
- Shell: 300 denier polyester (same as dirtbag seat cover)
- Closed-cell foam
- Polyester knit mesh lining
- Nylon webbing
- Forged Anodized Aluminum 6061 Side-Release Buckle
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry away from direct sunlight
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Always check harness for damage before use
Measurement is around the widest part of the rib cage.
In between sizes? Choose the smaller size.
Ensure about how to fir the harness? Check out the Ruffwear video here