The CANYON waist belt meets the highest demands for lightness and comfort. Its strength and performance are perfectly matched for competitive use, which requires ideal material qualities. Its unique design allows it to define an adequate traction point at buttock height, reducing pressure on the lumbar vertebrae and increasing traction transferred to the runner. This belt system perfectly supports the movements of the runner, thanks to the 4 horizontal elastic wings and the interface for attaching the dog working independently of the locking system.
In addition, each of them has 2 rubber bands to block the excess belt after finding the desired setting.
Its low weight (390g) allows exceptional results to be achieved while avoiding chafing and disorder.
The Front strap is a wearing part and are therefore likely to deteriorate over time and need replaceing, you can purchase replacments here
- The CANYON waist belt has a zip pocket for storing objects such as a small phone, keys, cash etc
- It consists of an ultra-resistant RIPSTOP outer fabric and a doubled MESH foam inner lining that counteracts perspiration.
- A reflective edge is embedded in the runners harness, making it easily visible at night in difficult lighting conditions.
- Thanks to a double loop, the lashing straps do not come loose even under heavy use.
- In addition, each of them has 2 rubber bands to block the excess belt after finding the desired setting.
- The karabiner used is ultralight (37g), which compensates for the phenomenon of the traction line swinging and ensures a straight pull during the race.